Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Amigurumi Sushi by Christen Haden (Usa)

Being a sushi fan and trying to blog about my two new skills -crochet and blogging, I couldn't resist including this picture of crocheted sushi! The only problem is that it makes me feel hungry and it doesn't include my favourite sushi of pinneapple/avocado/cream cheese. I found it a bit daunting getting to this stage but hope that now I've created a flickr account next time will seem easier. I don't plan to crochet sushi, there doesn't seem much point in making it if you can't eat it!

5 comments:

SoAndSo said...

my oh my. As Homer said "mmmm...sushicrochets." (i think he has them in soup.)

sunteam said...

Do you think that some people have too much time on their hands? What a pity to have so much talent and make something so useless.

Missy said...

Possibly the same usefulness as crocheted swimsuits don't you think?! Clever you for mastering crochet.

Aunty of 3 said...

Congrats on mastering both blogging and crocheting! Yay for you! I cannot believe the crocheted sushi...unreal. Just when you think you've seen everything...! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

grannysmith said...

Wow, what a fantastic spread you have created - yumm!! - great for those on a strict diet - but so mouth watering I just have to go out and buy some of the real stuff!!