Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tasty

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more Wow, I love this site, Image Chef is such fun. I know we were only supposed to get one image but I couldn't resist these three. The Generator Blog was the one that appealed to me the most, it had so many different interesting sites. I found Letter James ok but FD Toys didn't appeal at all. I've discovered that I love personalising things and could have kept going for ever - coffee cups, number plates and suprisingly nothing crocheted was available!

2 comments:

Aunty of 3 said...

I love the exciting and interesting things you find to add to your blog. I just can't resist returning regularly to have another peek...

Zipperty-doo-dah said...

Thanks A03, aren't some of them vile! Makes my crocheting seem very tame.