Monday, August 4, 2008

Technology Skills?

I remember when I started texting and thought I'd never be proficient with it, what a long way I've come - if I accidently leave my mobile phone at home I feel as if my right arm is missing! The same with e-mailing, working through it step-by-step initially I felt as if I'd never master it and now it's secong nature.
I love using a digital camera but am still coming to grips with loading photos onto my computer, I'd rather use photos off Flickr.
I'm hoping with all the skills we're aquiring that blogging and all the associated exercises will soon become second nature too.
Another thing that I have improved on is learning to include a title for each posting - or I hope I've improved on it, previously I've been too keen to publish it and have omitted a title. This time I've remembered - it looks a bit naked without a title!

No comments: