Monday, September 15, 2008

Facebook etc.


Crochet Geek - Closeup
Originally uploaded by iambrianna
Facebook is so addictive! I love that you can look up other peoples photos. I first started using it last Christmas when my children went to London and I could keep track of what they were doing by looking at the photos on their facebook pages.
Having looked at my nephews site I keep telling my children that prospective employers are using it more and more to check on job applicants leisure activities to see if they are suitable employees. My nephew(by marriage) was shown in various stages of drunken undress and revealed more than I was keen to see! I notice that his page has since been removed, perhaps it was censored by the powers that be (or his parents)
I enjoyed looking at Bebo and Myspace but Facebook is the winner with me.

No comments: