Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rollyoooooooooo....

This is probably my least favourite site so-far. I don't think I've said that before? It amazes me that people with so much expertise should create such a boring looking site. Although it was good as far as the scope of sites it looked up originally I found alot of the hits were duplicated. Again I concentrated on crochet and the good thing about it was I saw sites that I'd never found before. I made my search roll about crochet under the title Zipperty crochet and was pleased that it limited the number of hits so I didn't feel swamped by the choice. One good thing about choosing the sites that you want to look at is that it also eliminates the sites you don't want to look at!
Perhaps I was a bit harsh at the beginning, there are some good things about Rollyo afterall!

No comments: