Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Podcasts

I enjoyed finding podcasts and listening to a podcast about Paula Ryan and Library Conference from last year but I just can't manage to find the RSS feed to any of them. I've joined Podcast Alley but again no luck.
Once again it's meant that I've accessed another tool which is new to me and I'll now be able to talk about Podcasts with the best of them but I do feel frustrated that I haven't fulfilled what I set out to do. I've decided that I can't spend any more time trying to "pull the RSS feed . " I was hoping to be able to relax like the crocheted animal in the photo but I feel too frustrated to do so at the moment!

2 comments:

Aunty of 3 said...

Ok...it's confirmed...you are truly obsessed with crocheted items! I cannot believe what you have managed to find. What absolute treasures! Keep hunting and sharing...

Aunty of 3 said...

Me again. I think I've fixed the "Ferrari vid" on my blog. My laptop seems to throw a hissy fit every time I embed a video. Just letting you know that you have 'competition' in the finding interesting things department!